fotorola — innovative e-commerce solution of admago
The use of fotorola
fotorola is a modern online order and print service for Germany, Austria and Switzerland which specialises in providing individually designed photo books and calendars in the most sought-after formats in high quality and at the best prices.
fotorola demonstrates its technology and customer orientation with this project. The design, production and logistics of high-quality photo books and calendars have been implemented using criteria such as sparing use of resources, streamlined structures and a focus on eco-friendliness. With the no frills concept, namely in the case of fotorola providing major formats for photo books and calendars, an excellent price/service ratio and maximum customer benefits have been achieved.
The innovation of fotorola
admago invests in modern technologies. fotorola customers with Internet access can design their photo products anywhere and at any time, from any operating system and any device! Instead of supplier-specific ordering software, customers use fotorola’s in-house, technically flexible online ordering service and simply upload photographs from social networks or cloud services (Dropbox, Skydrive etc.). This provides customers with high flexibility as no costly installation of ordering software is necessary.
The complete encryption of all user content guarantees maximum security for customers.
During production, the focus on eco-friendliness is achieved by sustainable forest management and a certified (tested) environmental management system within the printing companies. Local printing houses in Switzerland and Germany that work for fotorola are regionally close to the customers which enables short transport routes through Europe.
Here is a summary of the benefits:
- Customers can design their photo book or calendar online at any time and anywhere with no time and memory consuming software installations or limitations to one PC/laptop.
- As well as using a PC or laptop, customers can design and order photo books on the go (using a smart phone).
- Photos can be uploaded from social networks (Facebook) or cloud services (Dropbox, Skydrive etc.).
- All user content is completely encrypted.
- Image recognition ensures safe and structured storage and
Real-time playback of multimedia (videos and audio files) and image galleries.